|(a) All licensees shall provide, on each application for renewal
of license, the information listed in subsection (b). New licensees shall
provide the information listed in subsection (b) prior to receiving a license.
(b) Each license holder is required to furnish:
(1) the name of the license holder and the address and telephone
number of the license holder's primary practice location;
(2) whether the license holder's patient service areas, as
applicable, are accessible to disabled persons, as defined by federal law;
(3) the type of language translating services, including translating
services for a person with impairment of hearing, that the license holder
provides for patients, clients, users, customers, or consumers, as applicable;
(4) if applicable, insurance information, including whether
the license holder participates in the state child health plan under Chapter
62, Health and Safety Code, or the Medicaid program;
(5) the education and training received by the license holder,
as required by the licensing entity;
(6) any specialty certification held by the license holder;
(7) the number of years the person has practiced as a license
(8) if applicable, any hospital affiliation of the license
(c) The information listed in subsection (b) shall be furnished
when requested by the Board on the license renewal form or, in the case of
a new applicant, when requested by letter from the Board.
(d) The Board shall make the information available to the public,
including posting the information on the Board's Internet website.