Open Meeting Archive
|Agency Name:||Texas Education Agency|
|Date of Meeting:||10/30/2018|
|Time of Meeting:||09:00 AM|
|Committee:||Texas Special Education Continuing Advisory Committee|
|Street Location:||Region 13 Education Service Center, 5701 Springdale Road|
|Date of Submission:||10/11/2018|
|Additional Information Obtained From:||Sandra Serna, Texas Education Agency, Division of Special Education, 1701 North Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas, (512) 463-9414|
|Agenda:||1. Welcome and Opening, Agenda, and Meeting Guidelines
2. Review and Approve Previous Meeting Minutes (August 29 and October 1)
3. Discuss, Recommend, and Take Possible Action on the Continuing Advisory Committee (CAC) Legislative Report
4. Public Comments. Individuals who wish to provide public comment must sign up to speak by completing an information card at the location of the meeting between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. the day of the meeting. Each speaker will have a maximum of three minutes to speak, and speakers will be heard in the order they sign up. Individuals who wish to provide written comments to the CAC during the meeting should bring 17 copies of the written comments to the CAC meeting so that they can be distributed to the committee members. The public comments period will take place after lunch to give ample time for visitors to sign up to speak and will last no more than 30 minutes. As many speakers as possible will be heard within that period. A speaker who signs up by the 11:00 a.m. deadline but is unable to speak because of the 30-minute time limit will be given the opportunity to speak first at the next meeting. The CAC chair may ask individuals who wish to speak on the same topic to consolidate their comments.
5. Discuss, Recommend, and Take Possible Action on the CAC Legislative Report (continued)
6. Discuss, Recommend, and Take Possible Action on Future Meeting Dates and Topics
Persons requiring special accommodations, including the use of an interpreter, should contact Sandra Serna, Texas Education Agency, 512-463-9414, at least five working days before the meeting.
|Datestamp:||10/11/2018 11:07 AM|