Open Meeting Archive
|Agency Name:||State Securities Board|
|Date of Meeting:||02/06/2020|
|Time of Meeting:||10:00 AM|
|Board:||Texas State Securities Board|
|Street Location:||208 E. 10th Street, Room 320|
|Date of Submission:||01/23/2020|
|Additional Information Obtained From:||Travis J. Iles, Securities Commissioner 208 E. 10th Street Austin Texas 78701 (512) 305-8301|
1. Minutes of October 22, 2019, Board Meeting; consider excused absences, if any.
2. Rulemaking - Consideration of published rule proposals for adoption.
A. Sunset review implementation.
1. Recommendation 1.1 - Prosecutorial Assistance.
New §127.4. Prosecutorial Assistance.
2. Recommendation 1.5 - Complaint Process.
New Chapter 102. Complaint Process.
§102.3. Filing Complaints.
§102.4. Processing of Complaints.
§102.5. Prioritization of Complaint Investigations.
§102.6. Complaint Resolution.
3. Recommendation 2.2 - Across-the-Board recommendation - Alternative Dispute Resolution.
New §127.2. Alternative Dispute Resolution.
B. Cybersecurity breach notification.
1. New §115.23, Cybersecurity Breach Notification.
2. New §116.23, Cybersecurity Breach Notification.
3. Rulemaking - Consideration of new rule proposal for publication and comment.
A. Amending §109.7(e), concerning secondary trading exemption under the Texas Securities Act, Section 5.O, to remove the S&P Capital IQ Standard Corporation Descriptions from the list of recognized manuals.
4. Rule review - Pursuant to the notice published December 6, 2019: Chapter 133. Forms.
5. Board acceptance of a grant from the Investor Protection Trust for investor education purposes.
6. Recommendation from the Board's Audit Committee related to the selection of an internal auditor for the FY 2020 audit, possibly followed by a vote selecting the internal auditor for FY 2020.
7. Report on budget and performance.
8. Update on Agency operations.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Sonia Fergerson at (512) 305-8306 at least five business days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
|Datestamp:||01/23/2020 09:25 AM|