Open Meeting Archive
|Agency Name:||Toledo Bend Project Joint Committee|
|Date of Meeting:||02/06/2020|
|Time of Meeting:||10:30 AM|
|Board:||Toledo Bend Project Joint Operating Board|
|Street Location:||Texas Damsite Office, 450 Spur 135|
|Date of Submission:||02/03/2020|
|Additional Information Obtained From:||David Montagne, Project Supervisor for Administration, P.O. Box 579, Orange, TX 77631|
|Agenda:||1. Call to Order.
2. Record of Attendance.
3. Official Meeting Designation. (Notice Posted)
4. Approve Minutes of June 13, 2019 Operating Board meeting.
5. Public Comments.
6. Discuss and take necessary action on FY-20 Toledo Bend Project Joint Operation Water Supply and Hydroelectric System Budget Amendment regarding Spillway Repair Costs, TBPJO Capital Expenditures and Hazard Mitigation funding.
7. Discuss and take necessary action on final change order for the spillway repair project as a result of completion of the repair work.
8. Discuss and take necessary action to adopt and issue a statement documenting the Board's dam safety philosophy as required by the Owner's Dam Safety Program.
9. Executive Session
Executive Session to discuss the following Litigation due to takings lawsuits in accordance with 551.71 (1.A) of Texas Government Code and r.s. §42.16 West's Louisiana Statutes Annotated:
•Cause No. B160137-C; Perry Bonin et al v. Sabine River Authority of Texas and Sabine River Authority, State of Louisiana, in the 163rd Judicial District Court, Orange County, Texas;
•Case No. 1:19-cv-00527; Perry Bonin, Ace Chandler and Michael Manual et al v. Sabine River Authority of Texas and Sabine River Authority, State of Louisiana in the United States District Court; Eastern District of Texas, Beaumont Division; and
•Civil Action No. 3:17-CV-00253, Marko and Erica Jill Baca et al v. Sabine River Authority, State of Louisiana, in the 19th Judicial District Court, Parish of East Baton Rouge, State of Louisiana.
10. Project Updates.
a. Spillway Repair
b. Powerhouse Capital Improvements
c. NERC / SERC
d. FERC Annual Inspection
e. Giant Salvinia control
|Datestamp:||02/03/2020 09:15 AM|