|(a) All hemp or hemp derivatives used in the manufacture
of a consumable hemp product must be tested as appropriate for the
product and process by an accredited laboratory to determine:
(1) the presence and concentration of cannabinoids;
(2) the presence and concentration of THC; and
(3) the presence or quantity of residual solvents,
heavy metals, pesticides, and harmful pathogens.
(b) A Certificate of Analysis documenting tests conducted
under this subchapter shall:
(1) be made available to the department upon request
in an electronic format before manufacture, processing, or distribution
into commerce; and
(2) include measurement of uncertainty analysis parameters.