|(a) Peer specialist supervision must focus on a peer
specialist's provision of services, including review of cases and
activities, skill building, problem resolution, and professional growth.
Supervision may also include aspects specific to the organization,
such as following organizational policy or other administrative matters.
(b) Peer specialist supervision must occur:
(1) at least once weekly for a peer specialist with
an initial certification;
(2) at least once monthly for a peer specialist with
a two-year certification; or
(3) more frequently at the request of the peer specialist.
(c) Peer specialist supervision may:
(1) be provided individually or in a group setting;
(2) be provided face-to-face or via teleconference;
(3) include observation of the peer specialist providing
(d) Peer specialist supervision must be documented.