|(a) Criteria. A male or female is eligible to receive
services through FPP if:
(1) he or she is 64 years of age or younger;
(2) he or she resides in Texas; and
(3) has countable income (as calculated under §382.109
of this subchapter (relating to Financial Eligibility Requirements)
that does not exceed 250 percent of the federal poverty level (FPL).
(b) Contractors determine eligibility at the point
of service in accordance with program policy and procedures.
(c) Adjunctive eligibility--An applicant is considered
adjunctively (automatically) eligible for FPP services at an initial
or renewal eligibility screening if the applicant can provide proof
of active enrollment in one of the following programs:
(1) Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Perinatal;
(2) Medicaid for Pregnant Women;
(3) Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women,
Infants, and Children (WIC); or
(4) Supplement Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).