|(a) Covered services. Services provided through FPP
(1) health history and physical;
(2) counseling and education;
(3) laboratory testing;
(4) provision of a contraceptive method;
(5) pregnancy tests;
(6) sexually transmitted infection screenings and treatment;
(7) referrals for additional services, as needed;
(9) breast and cervical cancer screening and diagnostic
(10) prenatal services; and
(11) other services subject to available funding.
(b) Non-covered services. Services not provided through
(1) counseling on and provision of abortion services;
(2) counseling on and provision of emergency contraceptives;
(3) other services that cannot be appropriately billed
with a permissible procedure code.