|(a) Availability of funding for and specific Program
requirements related to the Activities described in subsection (b)(1)
- (7) of this section are defined in each Program's Rules.
(b) Activity Types for eligible single family housing
Activities include the following, as allowed by the Program Rule or
(1) Rehabilitation or new construction of Single Family
(2) Reconstruction of an existing Single Family Housing
Unit on the same site;
(3) Replacement of existing owner-occupied housing
with a new MHU;
(4) Acquisition of Single Family Housing Units, including
acquisition with rehabilitation and accessibility modifications;
(5) Refinance of an existing Mortgage or Contract for
(6) Tenant-based rental assistance; and
(7) Any other single family Activity as determined
by the Department.