|(a) A permit application for a stationary commercial
fluid recycling facility shall include a detailed plan for closure
of the facility when operations terminate. The closure plan shall
address how the applicant intends to:
(1) remove waste, partially treated waste, and/or recyclable
product from the facility;
(2) close all storage areas/cells;
(3) remove dikes; and
(4) contour and reseed disturbed areas.
(b) A permit application for a stationary commercial
fluid recycling facility also shall include in the closure plan information
addressing how the applicant intends to:
(1) sample and analyze soil and groundwater throughout
the facility; and
(2) plug groundwater monitoring wells.