|(a) Unless otherwise indicated, applicants for a license
must submit all required information on department-approved forms.
(b) Applicants must submit the following, as applicable
for the license type for which the applicant is applying:
(1) a completed application on a department-approved
(2) official transcript(s) of all relevant college
work or educational programs demonstrating successful completion and
degrees earned as applicable to the requirements under the Act and §120.21
(3) documentation of successful completion of applicable
examination requirements under the Act and this chapter, including
copies of certificates issued by the Academic Language Therapy Association;
(4) the form providing information regarding other
state licenses, certificates or registrations that an applicant holds
or held, if applicable; and
(5) the fee required under §120.80.
(c) The applicant must successfully pass a criminal
history background check.
(d) Licenses are valid for two years from the date