|(a) A program provider license is required for each
court-ordered program that is offered or provided. A license endorsement
is required for each type of court-ordered program that is offered
or provided by the program provider.
(b) To apply for a program provider license, a person
(1) submit a completed program provider application
on a department-prescribed form;
(2) identify each court-ordered program that the program
provider intends to offer or provide, and the instructor permitted
to give instruction with their current license number and endorsement;
(3) indicate whether each court-ordered program will
be offered to participants in person, as an online course, or both;
(4) submit the program provider initial license application
and first endorsement fee specified under §90.80.
(c) In addition to the requirements in subsection (b),
an applicant for a program provider license offering or providing
online instruction must identify each method that will be used to:
(1) deliver remote classroom instruction, including
the platform, technology or program;
(2) track and verify participant attendance, including
hours completed; and
(3) conduct pre-course and post-course testing, and
exit interviews, if applicable.
(d) If an applicant has met all requirements for the
specific type of court-ordered program, the department shall issue
a license and endorsement for the specific type of program being offered
(e) If an applicant fails to complete all licensure
requirements within one year of the Department's receipt of the initial
program provider license and endorsement application, the applicant
must reapply and pay the applicable fee.