|(a) All fees paid to the department and any charges
for program-related materials are non-refundable.
(b) Fees will be assessed in accordance with the following
(1) Offender Education Program/Provider Certification
Fees (paid to department):
(A) Initial application fee, including a new Program
in a non-adjacent county to the headquarters--$300 per Program;
(B) Renewal application fee--$200 per Program;
(2) Branch Site Fees (paid to department):
(A) Initial application fee for a branch site (same
or adjacent county to the headquarters)--$5 per branch site;
(B) Branch site renewal application fee--$5 per branch
(3) Moving/Change of Headquarters Fees (paid to department):
(A) Moving headquarters to a location outside of the
(B) Moving headquarters to a location in the same county--$25;
(4) Instructor Certification Fees:
(A) initial application fee--$0;
(B) renewal application fee--$0;
(5) Instructor Training Course Fees (paid to third
party contractor)--$425 per course;
(6) Continuing Education Seminar Fees (paid to third
party contractor)--$100 per certification per seminar; and
(7) Fees for Program Course Materials must be paid
to the third party contractor.
(c) A duplicate/replacement fee for a certification/certificate
issued under this chapter is $25.
(d) A dishonored/returned check or payment fee is the
fee prescribed under §60.82 of this title (relating to Dishonored
(e) The fee for a criminal history evaluation letter
is the fee prescribed under §60.42 of this title (relating to
Criminal History Evaluation Letters).