The following words and terms, when used in this subchapter,
shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates
(1) Board or Coordinating Board--The Texas Higher Education
(2) Core Curriculum--Has the meaning as defined by §4.28
of this title (relating to Transfer of Credit, Core Curriculum and
Field of Study Curricula).
(3) Degree Plan--The meaning as defined in Texas Education
(4) Four-year College or University--A degree-granting
postsecondary institution as define in Texas Education Code, §61.003(3).
(5) Multidisciplinary Studies Associate Degree Program--A
coordinating board approved associate of arts or associate of science
degree composed of the college's core curriculum and enough additional
courses to equal 60 semester credit hours (SCH). The SCH beyond the
core curriculum must be selected by the student, in consultation with
an academic advisor, and transfer to a specific field of study or
major at a university of the student's choice.
(6) Public Community College--The meaning as defined
in Texas Education Code, §61.003(2).