|(a) Subject to the requirements in subsection (b) of
this section, an assignment for Digital Electronics, Grades 9-12,
is allowed with one of the following certificates.
(1) Master Mathematics Teacher (Grades 8-12).
(2) Mathematics/Physical Science/Engineering: Grades
(3) Mathematics/Physical Science/Engineering: Grades
(4) Physics/Mathematics: Grades 7-12.
(5) Physics/Mathematics: Grades 8-12.
(6) Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics:
(7) Secondary Industrial Arts (Grades 6-12).
(8) Secondary Industrial Technology (Grades 6-12).
(9) Secondary Mathematics (Grades 6-12).
(10) Technology Education: Grades 6-12.
(b) All teachers assigned to Digital Electronics shall
participate in Texas Education Agency-approved training prior to teaching
this course effective with the 2019-2020 school year. Specific details
about the required training can be found at tea.texas.gov/cte.