|(a) A person or company shall not advertise, contract
for or otherwise offer or agree to perform plumbing work for or provide
plumbing services to the public unless the person or company has secured
the services of at least one RMP holding a current Master Plumber
(b) A person or company has secured the services of
a RMP if:
(1) the RMP is an employee of the person or company;
(2) the RMP is the owner of the plumbing company that
will contract for and perform plumbing work under his or her license.
(c) Notwithstanding subsection (b) of this section,
a licensee who contracts for or otherwise agrees to perform plumbing
work is not in violation of §1301.351(a-2) of the PLL if the
licensee has a written subcontracting agreement with a person or company
that has secured the services of a RMP in accordance with subsection
(b) of this section.
(d) The agreement required in subsection (c) of this
(1) be signed by the licensee contracting for, or otherwise
offering to perform plumbing and the RMP of record for the plumbing
company that will perform the plumbing work;
(2) provide a description of all plumbing work to be
performed pursuant to the agreement;
(3) include the price for all plumbing work to be performed;
(4) contain the information required under §1301.302
of the PLL and §367.10 of this title.