|(a) Pursuant to §601.351 of the Act, the board
by order may impose an administrative penalty against a person regulated
under the Act who violates the Act or a rule or order adopted under
(b) The penalty for each violation may be in an amount
not to exceed $1,000. Each day a violation continues or occurs is
a separate violation for purposes of imposing a penalty.
(c) The amount of the penalty shall be based on the
following factors set forth under §601.352(b) of the Act:
(1) the seriousness of the violation;
(2) the history of previous violations;
(3) the amount necessary to deter a future violation;
(4) efforts made to correct the violation; and
(5) any other matter that justice may require.