|(a) General Information.
(1) All data must be transmitted electronically to
the Texas EMS & Trauma Registries within ninety calendar days
of the date of call for assistance; monthly submissions are recommended.
(2) EMS providers must report no reportable data (NRD)
to the Registries monthly for any given month with no runs.
(b) Data Elements and Methods.
(1) Data elements currently defined by the appropriate
data dictionaries must be submitted to the department's online Registries.
(2) NRD --If an EMS provider has no calls for assistance,
the EMS provider must provide an NRD submission to the Registries
for that month.
(c) Third-party Services.
(1) An EMS provider may use third-party services to
submit data to the Registries. A legally binding agreement must exist
between the EMS provider and the third-party services. Documentation
of the legally binding agreement must be provided to the department
for third-party services to submit the data on behalf of the EMS provider
within the Registries.
(2) If an EMS provider uses the third-party services,
the EMS provider is ultimately responsible for the complete, accurate
and timely reporting of data to the Registries.