|(a) All consumable hemp products marketed as containing
more than trace amounts of cannabinoids must, in addition to the requirements
of §300.102 of this chapter (relating to Applicability of Other
Rules and Regulations), be labeled in the manner provided by this
section with the following information:
(1) lot number;
(2) lot date;
(3) product name;
(4) the name of the product's manufacturer;
(5) telephone number and email address of manufacturer;
(6) a Certificate of Analysis that the delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol
content concentration level on a dry weight basis, that, when reported
with the accredited laboratory's measurement of uncertainty, produces
a distribution or range that includes a result of 0.3 percent or less.
(b) The label required by this section must appear
on each product intended for individual retail sale.
(c) The label required by this section may be in the
(1) a uniform resource locator (URL) for the manufacturer's
Internet website that provides or links to the information required
by this section; and
(2) a QR code or other bar code that may be scanned
and that leads to the information required on the label.