|(a) A program provider must maintain a written trust
fund ledger in which the following information is documented:
(1) date and amount of each deposit or withdrawal;
(2) source of each deposit;
(3) name of the individual on whose behalf the deposit
(4) reason for each withdrawal;
(5) name of the person or entity who receives withdrawn
(6) balance after each transaction.
(b) A program provider must ensure an individual or
LAR signs the trust fund ledger or a trust fund transaction form for
each deposit and withdrawal at the time of the transaction.
(1) For a withdrawal, if an individual or LAR is unable
to sign the trust fund ledger or trust fund transaction form, the
program provider must obtain the signature of one person as a witness
to the withdrawal.
(2) A program provider does not have to obtain a signature
for a withdrawal that meets the definition of a recurring payment
as described in §260.263 of this subchapter (relating to Recurring