|(a) When a program provider makes a direct payment
from the trust fund account to a vendor for an item or service authorized
by the individual or LAR, the program provider must obtain a receipt
from the vendor. The program provider must ensure the receipt includes:
(1) the name of the individual;
(2) the date the receipt was created;
(3) the dollar amount;
(4) a description of the item purchased; and
(5) the name of the business or entity from which the
purchase was made.
(b) For payments made from a trust fund, a program
provider must obtain on the receipt:
(1) the signature of the individual or LAR; or
(2) if the individual or representative cannot sign
or is not available to sign, the signature of at least one witness
to the payment.