|(a) An agency must adopt and enforce a written policy
regarding coordination of services to ensure the effective exchange
of information, reporting, and coordination of client services among:
(1) all agency personnel providing care and services,
whether the care and services are provided directly or under arrangement;
(2) the agency and other providers of health care services
involved in the care of a client, if known by the agency; and
(3) the agency and a licensed facility, group home,
foster home, or boarding home facility in which a client resides.
(b) The agency must include documentation in the client
record of coordination of services as specified in subsection (a)
of this section.
(c) In this section, other providers of health care
services involved in the care of a client may include:
(1) a physician;
(2) another agency;
(3) an adult day care center;
(4) an outpatient facility; and
(5) a managed care organization.
|Source Note: The provisions of this §558.288 adopted to be effective February 1, 2002, 26 TexReg 9159; amended to be effective June 1, 2006, 31 TexReg 1455; amended to be effective October 1, 2013, 38 TexReg 6628; transferred effective May 1, 2019, as published in the April 12, 2019, issue of the Texas Register, 44 TexReg 1893