Bridges, tunnels, and other instrumentalities of transportation
and communication (non-filed).
(1) Policies with fire and extended coverage must also
cover at least one other peril.
(2) Policies must exclude buildings, office furniture,
and supplies stored in the buildings.
(3) Policies covering piers, wharves, docks, and slips
must exclude fire and extended coverage.
(4) Other navigation and transportation aids, including
dry docks and marine railways, may be covered against any risks.
(5) Property insured under this section may include:
(A) pipelines, including on-line propulsion, regulating,
and other equipment appurtenant to such pipelines, but excluding all
property at manufacturing, producing, refining, converting, treating,
or conditioning plants;
(B) power transmission, telephone, and telegraph lines,
excluding all property at generating, converting, or transforming
stations, substations, and exchanges;
(C) radio and television communication equipment in
commercial use, including towers, antennae, auxiliary equipment, electrical
operating and control apparatuses, and other property directly used
for transmitting or receiving; and
(D) outdoor cranes, loading bridges, and similar equipment
used to load, unload, and transport.