|(a) In order to satisfy the application deadline specified
in §335.2(c) of this title (relating to Permit Required), an application
must be submitted prior to that date which contains information defining the
(1) owner(s) and operator(s) of the facility;
(2) description of the site;
(3) description of the facility and all facility components;
(4) identification of wastes generated, stored, processed,
or disposed, together with quantities and sources; and
(5) methods and types of operations used in the storage, processing,
or disposal of wastes.
(b) In addition to the information required in subsection (a)
of this section, a complete application, required prior to action on an application
by the commission, must include the following:
(1) engineering plans and specifications and other documentation
necessary to demonstrate that all components of the facility design, construction,
and operation conform to standards established by the commission; and
(2) information describing actions necessary to bring existing
facilities into compliance with commission standards and a schedule for completion
of such actions.
(c) An application form can be obtained from the executive
director for each geographical location for which the storage, processing,
or disposal of hazardous waste is proposed.
(d) The application shall be signed by the applicant or by
a duly authorized agent, employee, officer, or representative of the applicant
and shall be verified before a notary public.
|Source Note: The provisions of this §335.44 adopted to be effective May 28, 1986, 11 TexReg 2344; amended to be effective September 1, 1986, 11 TexReg 3695; amended to be effective November 15, 2001, 26 TexReg 9135