|(a) The holder of an AMP shall file with the department
within 30 days following the end of each calendar quarter or on termination
of the AMP, whichever occurs first, a daily flight log and report,
on a form prescribed by the department, showing:
(1) name, signature (or electronic affirmation of consent),
and AMP number of the AMP holder;
(2) number and description of the wildlife or exotic
animals managed under the AMP;
(3) the LOA control number issued by the department;
(4) the dates of authorized flights taken;
(5) the time of day an authorized flight is completed;
(6) type of management by use of aircraft performed;
(7) the name of pilot(s); and
(8) the name, address, and hunting license or government-issued
identification number of the gunner(s).
(b) Information required on the daily flight log and
report shall be entered daily immediately upon completion of an authorized
flight. Stopping to refuel does not constitute completion of a flight.
(c) The holder of an AMP shall be required to file
with the department a negative daily flight log and report, if there
are no management flights for the calendar quarter.
(d) The reports required by this section shall be filed