|(a) The council shall determine and approve one or
more evidence-based opioid abatement strategies that are eligible
for grant funding. To be approved as eligible for funding, a strategy
(1) an opioid abatement strategy provided in the opioid
abatement settlement agreements;
(2) supported with evidence-based data; and
(3) in compliance with all applicable state and federal
(b) For each strategy approved as an eligible strategy,
the council shall categorize the strategy as:
(1) treatment and coordination of care;
(2) prevention and public safety;
(3) recovery support services; or
(4) workforce development and training.
(c) Within each category, the council shall rank each
strategy in order of priority for grant funding.
(d) The council may, from time to time, review and
amend the list of eligible strategies, the categorization of strategies,
or the ranking of strategies within each category.