|(a) The office shall, as necessary, publish a NOFA
in the Texas Register or the Electronic Business Daily, and on the comptroller's
(b) The notice may include:
(1) the total amount of grant funds available for reimbursement
(2) the minimum and maximum amount of grant funds available
for each application;
(3) limitations on the geographic distribution of grant
(4) eligibility requirements;
(5) application requirements;
(6) reimbursement award and evaluation criteria;
(7) the date by which applications must be submitted
to the office;
(8) the anticipated date of reimbursement awards; and
(9) any other information necessary for awarding the
reimbursement as determined by the office.
(c) All applications for a reimbursement award submitted
under this subchapter must comply with the requirements of Government
Code, §403.503(g), and any requirements contained in a NOFA published
by the office.
(d) Applicants must apply for a reimbursement award
using the procedures, forms, and certifications prescribed by the
(e) The office may require applicants to submit preliminary
information to the office prior to submitting a completed application
for a reimbursement award to enable the office to determine each applicant's
eligibility to apply for a reimbursement award and to compile aggregate
information that applicants may use in determining whether to complete
the application process.
(f) During the review of an application, an applicant
may be instructed to submit to the office additional information necessary
to complete the review. Such requests for information do not serve
as notice that the office intends to fund an application.