|(a) The office shall publish in the Texas Register a notice that a notice of
funds availability will be published on the Texas.gov
eGrants website. The comptroller may make available a copy
of the notice of funds availability on the comptroller's website.
For the purposes of these rules, the date the notice of funds availability
is issued is the first day the notice is published in the Texas.gov eGrant's website.
(b) The notice of funds availability published on the Texas.gov eGrants website shall include:
(1) the total amount of grant funds available for award;
(2) the minimum and maximum amount of grant funds available
for each application;
(3) eligibility requirements;
(4) application requirements;
(5) award and evaluation criteria; and
(6) the date by which applications must be submitted
to the office;
(c) The notice may include:
(1) limitations on the geographic distribution of grant
(2) the anticipated date of award; and
(3) any other information the office determines is
necessary for award.