|(a) As set forth in greater detail in the notice of
funds availability or the application instructions prescribed by the
office, each application shall include:
(1) applicant information, statement of qualifications,
(2) maps of the project area and locations to be served;
(3) a technical description of the project;
(4) project budget(s), matching funds, costs, and proof
of funding availability;
(5) proposed services, marketing, adoption, and community
(6) information required by the notice of funds availability;
(7) any other information or documentation that the
office may require.
(b) During the application process, the office may
require an applicant to submit additional information the office determines
is necessary to make an award determination.