|(a) The comptroller adopts by reference the following
(1) Application for Appraised Value Limitation on Qualified
Property (Form 50-296A);
(2) Annual Eligibility Report (Form 50-772A);
(3) Biennial Progress Report for Texas Economic Development
Act; Three-Digit Tax Code, Chapter 313 Projects (Three-Digit Form
(4) Biennial Progress Report for Texas Economic Development
Act: Four-Digit Tax Code, Chapter 313 Projects (Four-Digit Form 50-773B);
(5) Job Creation Compliance Report (Form 50-825);
(6) Texas Economic Development Act Agreement (Form
(7) Three-Digit Biennial School District Cost Data
Request (CDR) (Three-Digit Form 50-827A); and
(8) Four-Digit Biennial School District Cost Data Request
(CDR) (Four-Digit Form 50-827B).
(b) Copies of the forms are available for inspection
at the office of the Texas Register or
may be obtained from the Comptroller of Public Accounts, P.O. Box
13528, Austin, Texas 78711-3528. The forms may be viewed or downloaded
from the comptroller's website, at https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/economy/local/ch313/forms.php.
Copies may also be requested by calling our toll-free number, (800)
531-5441, extension 34679.
(c) In special circumstances, a school district may
obtain prior approval in writing from the comptroller to use an application
or agreement form that requires additional information, or sets out
the required information in different language or sequence than that
which this section requires.
(d) The comptroller may periodically update the dates,
form version numbers, and/or years in the appropriately marked sections
of the forms described in subsection (a) of this section.
|Source Note: The provisions of this §9.1052 adopted to be effective January 9, 2008, 33 TexReg 273; amended to be effective June 22, 2010, 35 TexReg 5354; amended to be effective June 2, 2014, 39 TexReg 4259; amended to be effective January 24, 2016, 41 TexReg 624; amended to be effective September 11, 2017, 42 TexReg 4652; amended to be effective March 22, 2018, 43 TexReg 1646