|(a) A licensee or registrant must report to the department
not later than the second day following the date the licensee or registrant
(1) A notable inventory discrepancy;
(2) An inventory loss or theft; or
(3) A fire on the regulated premises; or
(4) A loss or theft during transport.
(b) The report required by subsection (a) of this section
must reflect the name and registration or license number of the individual
preparing the report, the date of the report, and the details listed
in this subsection, as applicable:
(1) Date of discovery;
(2) Amount of low-THC cannabis, raw materials, or by-products
involved, including amounts transported and received;
(3) Physical location at issue;
(4) Date transported, name of registered employee involved
in the transport; or
(5) Description of any suspected criminal activity,
(6) Circumstances believed to have contributed to the
loss, theft, or fire.
(c) A fire on the regulated premises which must be
reported immediately to the State Fire Marshal's Office.