|(a) Each resident's record shall include the following:
(1) offense narrative, arrest warrant, or directive
(2) inventory of cash and property surrendered;
(3) list of approved visitors;
(4) name of the assigned probation officer;
(5) behavioral record, including any special incidents,
discipline, or grievances;
(6) referrals to other agencies; and
(7) final release or transfer report.
(b) In cases where an admission involves a resident
being detained pending a transfer action (e.g., transport to a court-ordered
placement or to TJJD), a copy of the court's detention order or adjudication
and disposition orders is considered an acceptable substitute for
the offense narrative.