|(a) Within thirty days, a licensee or person meeting
the requirements of a licensee shall report to the commission:
(1) any name change;
(2) a permanent mailing address other than an agency
(3) all subsequent address changes;
(4) an arrest, charge, or indictment for a criminal
offense above the grade of Class C misdemeanor, or for any Class C
misdemeanor involving the duties and responsibilities of office or
family violence, including the name of the arresting agency, the style,
court, and cause number of the charge or indictment, if any;
(5) the final disposition of the criminal action; and
(6) receipt of a dishonorable discharge from the armed
forces of the United States.
(b) The effective date of this section is June 1, 2022.