|(a) An instructor teaching a course must:
(1) hold a valid instructor license;
(2) certificate; or
(3) be designated, in writing, as a subject matter
expert in the course by the training coordinator.
(b) The instructor is responsible for:
(1) ensuring compliance with commission rules and guidelines;
(2) preparing, maintaining, and submitting the reports
of training within the time frame specified by the Training Coordinator;
(3) the administration and conduct of each course taught;
(4) at a minimum, providing a complete lesson plan,
clear learning objectives, instructor biography, approved class roster
and original sign-in sheet, and course evaluation to the training
coordinator for the training file;
(5) enforcing all attendance and other standards set
by the commission or the training advisory board;
(6) maintaining the discipline and demeanor of each
student during class;
(7) distributing or presenting learning objectives
to all students at the beginning of each course;
(8) ensuring that all learning objectives are taught;
(9) ensuring examinations are proctored or supervised
to have fair, honest results.
(c) The effective date of this section is May 1, 2017.