|(a) An FMSA must maintain records to support claims
submitted to HHSC and payments received from HHSC.
(b) An FMSA must, in accordance with generally accepted
accounting principles and HHSC requirements, document and maintain
financial records, including:
(1) deposit slips, bank statements, cancelled checks,
(2) purchase orders;
(4) journals and ledgers;
(5) time sheets, payroll, and tax records;
(6) records, forms, and reports required by the Internal
Revenue Service, the Texas Workforce Commission, and other applicable
(7) insurance coverage related to staff persons, including
claims and payments;
(8) equipment inventory records;
(9) the FMSA's internal accounting procedures; and
(10) chart of accounts.
(c) An FMSA must retain in an employer's record an
initial intake report and a final investigative report received from
HHSC and a completed HHSC Form 1719.
|Source Note: The provisions of this §41.339 adopted to be effective January 1, 2007, 31 TexReg 10352; amended to be effective September 1, 2014, 39 TexReg 6604; amended to be effective October 1, 2019, 44 TexReg 5074