|(a) HHSC may review a contractor's records to evaluate
billing standards in accordance with program-specific requirements
(1) HHSC proposes to terminate a contract;
(2) a contractor does not qualify for a standard contract,
as described in §49.209 of this chapter (relating to Standard
(3) a contractor qualifies for a standard contract,
as described in §49.209 of this chapter, but refuses a standard
(4) a contractor terminates the contract.
(b) If one of the events described in subsection (a)(1)
- (4) of this section occurs, a contractor must provide the following
information to HHSC:
(1) the location of records related to the contract
expiring or being terminated; and
(2) the name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
of a person HHSC may contact to arrange access to records.
(c) HHSC may recoup funds in accordance with §49.533
of this chapter (relating to Recoupment) based on the results of a
review described in subsection (a) of this section.