|(a) The designated perpetrator may:
(1) appear in person at the administrative review and
may be accompanied by a representative;
(2) submit written material that is relevant to the
(3) have a certified interpreter provided by DFPS if
the designated perpetrator does not speak English or is deaf, or may
provide his own interpreter.
(b) The designated perpetrator is responsible for:
(1) any costs incurred for the review, except for interpreter
services provided by DFPS; and
(2) keeping DFPS timely informed of his current address
at all times during the review period.