|(a) Records may not be released until:
(1) the investigation is complete;
(2) a proper request has been received, if required;
(3) the records have been properly redacted.
(b) Portions of investigation records may be released
before completion of an investigation:
(1) to law enforcement for investigation of a crime
as provided by Texas Human Resources Code, §48.1522; or
(2) as necessary for DFPS to seek emergency protective
services or emergency legal action for the protection of an APS client.
(c) Requests for records will be filled on a priority
basis, as provided by §702.223 of this title (relating to How
does the department prioritize fulfilling requests for copies of confidential
client records that require redaction prior to their release?).