|(a) The contractor must inform HHSC ECI of the person
to contact regarding public outreach efforts.
(b) The contractor must establish goals, strategies,
and activities to meet the requirements of this subchapter. This strategic
planning process must include the review and incorporation of any
major HHSC ECI policy change concerning the types of information described
in §108.609(b) of this subchapter (relating to Child Find).
(c) The strategic planning process must be coordinated
with other contractors that share counties and primary referral sources.
(d) The public outreach strategic planning process
must include an evaluation of the success of the contractor's public
outreach efforts with a focus on the:
(1) number of children referred to the ECI program;
(2) percentage of children referred that are determined
eligible for the program;
(3) percentage of children determined eligible that
enroll in the program;
(4) data in paragraphs (1), (2) and (3) of this subsection
broken down by age, race, and ethnicity at referral; referral source;
and eligibility type; and
(5) plans to address issues found in the evaluation
of public outreach efforts.
(e) The contractor must be prepared to describe this
strategic planning process and its outcomes to HHSC ECI upon request.