|(a) DOL-approved RAPs shall submit the following information
to the Agency for program inclusion on the statewide ETPL:
(1) Name and address of the RAP sponsor;
(2) Name and address of related technical instruction
provider, if different from sponsor;
(3) Cost of instruction, where instruction is not provided
directly by sponsor;
(4) Related occupations;
(5) Method and length of instruction;
(6) Number of active apprentices; and
(7) Other information required by the Agency not expressly
prohibited by DOL.
(b) RAPs are exempt from all other requirements of
(c) RAPs may voluntarily provide performance and other
information to the Agency. Such information will be included on the
statewide ETPL as appropriate.