|(a) A public entity or public work shall provide information
to the Agency regarding any open position subject to the veterans preferences
as specified in Texas Government Code §657.009, unless specifically exempted
under the state statute.
(b) A public entity or public work shall provide information
by one or more of the methods indicated in §843.1 (b)(1)-(3) relating
to the Employer Postings of Job Openings and submit basic information regarding
the opening to the Agency as soon as practical, including the following:
(1) the name of the public entity;
(2) the location where the job is to be performed including
city and state;
(3) a description of the job opening;
(4) the minimum educational and work experience required for
the position; and
(5) contact information regarding the opening.