|(a) Written complaint. A person may file a written
complaint addressed to the department, attention: Public Information
(1) its main business office, 125 East 11th Street,
Austin, Texas 78701-2483; or
(2) any other business office of the department.
(b) Oral complaint. A person may file an oral complaint:
(1) at any department business office in person or
by telephone; or
(2) by calling:
(A) 1-800-558-9368 (55-TxDOT); or
(B) 1-888-885-8248 (Report-a-Pothole).
(c) Electronic complaint. A person may file an electronic
complaint by completing and submitting the standard "Contact Us" form
on the department's Internet site at www.txdot.gov or by submitting
an email to AskTxDOT@txdot.gov.
(d) Content. A complaint should contain the following
(1) the name of the complainant;
(2) the mailing address, telephone number, or email
address of the complainant;
(3) a concise statement of the nature of the complaint,
including the underlying facts; and
(4) the specific action or measure, if any, requested
of the department.