|(a) A contract with an assigned goal will include provisions
requiring that the contractor submit a HUB commitment agreement in
addition to the HUB Plan required by §9.356 of this subchapter
(relating to HUB Plan) as a condition of contract award.
(b) Within the time specified in the contract or proposal,
the contractor must furnish a HUB commitment agreement for each certified
HUB that will be used to meet the contract goal.
(c) The commitment agreement must include:
(1) the items of work to be performed;
(2) the quantities of work or material;
(3) the unit measure, unit price, and total cost for
(4) the total amount of the HUB commitment;
(5) the original signatures of the contractor and the
proposed HUB; and
(6) if the commitment involves a HUB material supplier,
an explanation of the function to be performed and a description of
any arrangements, including joint check agreements, made with other
material suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, hauling firms, or
(d) The contractor shall give the department a copy
of each subcontract award within ten days after the date that the
subcontract is awarded.