|(a) This section does not apply to:
(1) a claim for purchase contracts under §9.1
of this chapter (relating to Claims for Purchase Contracts); or
(2) a discrimination complaint made against a department
employee, which is handled in accordance with the department's Human
(b) A complaint alleging a violation of the HUB program,
including a claim of discrimination, may be filed by:
(1) an aggrieved person; or
(2) a person on behalf of another person or a specific
class of individuals.
(c) The complaint must in writing and must be sent
to the department within 90 days after the date that:
(1) the alleged discrimination or violation of the
HUB program occurred; or
(2) a continuing course of conduct in violation of
the HUB program was discovered.