|(a) A county tax assessor-collector may request a review
of a decision to suspend or terminate RTS access by submitting a request
for reinstatement in writing to the department.
(1) The request for reinstatement should include all
supporting information that is relevant to support reinstatement.
(2) A county tax assessor-collector may submit information
in support of or relevant to a request for reinstatement to the department.
(3) The executive director shall make a final determination
on reinstatement within 21 calendar days from the date the department
receives the request for reinstatement. If the department requests
additional information from the individual, entity, or county tax
assessor-collector, the deadline for determination of the request
for reinstatement is tolled until the additional information is received.
(b) Unless an individual or entity is the subject of
a pending criminal investigation by a law enforcement entity, the
individual's or entity's access to RTS will be reinstated if the department
(1) no fraud, waste, or abuse was committed;
(2) the matter has been remedied to the satisfaction
of the department; or
(3) the individual or entity is in compliance with
applicable statutes and rules.