| (C) pass, if offered as pass/fail.
(61) TCLEDDS--Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Data
(62) Telecommunicator--A person employed as a telecommunicator
under the provisions of the Texas Occupations Code, §1701.001.
(63) Training coordinator--An individual, appointed
by a commission-recognized training provider, who meets the requirements
of §215.9 of this title.
(64) Training cycle--A 48-month period as established
by the commission. Each training cycle is composed of two contiguous
(65) Training hours--Classroom or distance education
hours reported in one-hour increments.
(66) Training program--An organized collection of various
resources recognized by the commission for providing preparatory or
continuing training. This program includes, but is not limited to,
learning goals and objectives, academic activities and exercises,
lesson plans, exams, skills training, skill assessments, instructional
and learning tools, and training requirements.
(67) Training provider--A governmental body, law enforcement
association, alternative delivery trainer, or proprietary entity credentialed
by or authorized under a training provider contract with the commission
to provide preparatory or continuing training for licensees or potential
(68) Verification (verified)--The confirmation of the
correctness, truth, or authenticity of a document, report, or information
by sworn affidavit, oath, or deposition.
(b) The effective date of this section is February
|Source Note: The provisions of this §211.1 adopted to be effective January 1, 2012, 36 TexReg 8974; amended to be effective July 12, 2012, 37 TexReg 4602; amended to be effective January 17, 2013, 37 TexReg 10251; amended to be effective February 1, 2014, 38 TexReg 9605; amended to be effective February 1, 2016, 41 TexReg 270; amended to be effective May 1, 2018, 43 TexReg 1878; amended to be effective November 21, 2019, 44 TexReg 7059; amended to be effective February 5, 2020, 45 TexReg 764