| (58) TMHP--Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership.
(59) Transfer plan of care--An initial or renewal plan
of care that is revised during a plan year in accordance with §368.501
of this chapter (relating to Transfer between Service Provider Agencies)
to change the service provider agency selected by the designated resident
(60) Transition plan--A plan, defined in §303.102
of this title.
(61) Vendor hold--A temporary suspension of payments
that are due to a service provider agency under a contract.
(62) Verbal or emotional abuse--Any act or use of verbal
or other communication, including gestures:
(i) harass, intimidate, humiliate, or degrade a designated
(ii) threaten a designated resident with physical or
emotional harm; and
(i) results in observable distress or harm to the designated
(ii) is of such a serious nature that a reasonable
individual would consider it harmful or a cause of distress.
(63) Volunteer--An individual who works for a service
provider agency without compensation, other than reimbursement for