|(a) Reimbursement for grant-related expenses is contingent
upon a grantee's strict compliance with this subchapter, related requirements,
and OAG procedures. Any failure to comply may result in the imposition
of temporary or permanent sanctions or both.
(b) Sanctions may include:
(1) placing a grantee on financial hold;
(2) requiring repayment of grant funds;
(3) transferring the administration of a grant project
to another entity;
(4) termination of a grant;
(5) ineligibility for future funding with the OAG;
(6) any other sanction or corrective action that the
OAG deems necessary.
(c) The OAG will notify a grantee if grounds for sanctions
(d) If the grantee receives notice of grounds for sanctions
and subsequently provides satisfactory evidence that the deficient
condition has been corrected, the OAG may release funds.
(e) If the grantee fails to correct the deficient condition,
in the time and manner as indicated by the OAG, and the grant is terminated,
the OAG may require the grantee to return any equipment purchased
with grant funds, and all unexpended or unobligated funds awarded
to a grantee will revert to the OAG.
(f) A grantee may request a review of the sanctions
imposed, described as follows:
(1) The grantee must make a written request for reconsideration
no later than 10 days after the receipt of an OAG notice of sanctions.
(2) A grantee should submit any documentation necessary
to support the reconsideration.
(3) The OAG will send the final determination to the
grantee in writing.
(4) The OAG decision concerning sanctions is final.