|(a) The population of the facility shall not exceed
the rated capacity of the facility.
(b) A daily population roster shall be maintained in
chronological order by date and shall be available for TJJD monitoring
purposes. The population roster shall be current as of 5:00 a.m. daily.
(c) The population roster shall include:
(1) the date and time the roster was compiled;
(2) the names of all residents in the facility;
(3) the sex of all residents in the facility;
(4) the housing assignment location (e.g., multiple/single-occupancy
housing unit, assigned pod, bay, etc.) of all residents in the facility;
(5) the total resident population for each day.