|(a) A request for an advisory opinion shall include,
at a minimum, sufficient information in order for the Appointed Board
to provide a complete response to the request. The requestor must
provide the following, as applicable:
(1) requestor contact information;
(2) affected section(s) of the Act and/or Rules;
(3) description of the situation;
(4) reason advisory opinion is requested;
(5) parties or stakeholders that will be affected by
the opinion, if known; and
(6) any known, pending litigation involving the situation.
(b) A request for an advisory opinion shall be in writing.
A written request may be mailed, sent via electronic mail, hand-delivered,
or faxed to the TBPG.